ARE YOU BORED?? LONELY? LETS AV SOME FUN LOL!!!!!! ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTIONS THREAD
1.What is that, which breaks but don’t fall and that which falls and cannot break? 2. You have a single match and are in a pitch black room with a candle, an oil lamp, and a gas stove. Which do you light first?
3. If a farmer had 322 cows and took one shot that got all the cows. How did the farmer do it?
4. A certain family used to live in a roundhouse. One day when the father returned from his job, he found his wife dead. One of the children said he had been watching the television, the second one said he has been drawing, and
the last born said he had been reading from the corner. Who killed the mother?
5. Among the alphabet letters, which makes honey? 6. Can you fill the blank space; 19=8, 6=3, 70=7, 8=5, 4=4, 60=5, 15=7, 16=? 17=? 7. Could you list numbers which have letter A in their spelling from 1-100?
8. Which is correct? “Penguins flies” or “A penguin flies.” 9. My Friend, John is a 7 feet tall, 45-year old Blacksmith, who is constantly eating stuff. Can you determine what John eats the most?
10. What is the one thing that if you give someone, the person will most likely return it immediately? 11. Who will become the president if the vice president dies? 12. If a Monkey, bird and squirrel race up a coconut tree. Which one of them is most likely to reach the banana?
13. If a bird has 7 eggs and dinosaurs ate one of its eggs. How many eggs would the bird have left? 14. I am something, people work extremely hard to get me every day. When they get me, they give me away. What am I?
15. What goes up but never goes down? 16. How many fingers do you have? 17. If there are 10 birds on a tree and a hunter shoots 1 of the birds. How many birds would be left?
18. How can you draw a square with three lines? 19. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? 20. How do you make the number one disappear?